Monday, February 19, 2007

Introduce 3 good web sites


On the Internet, there are many interesting sites, so it is difficult to decide which sites are best. I chose three sites which I use often. First, I always check this site after I go back home: Myspace.com There is mixi in japan, yet it is limited. Meanwhile, you can make background and put music on Myspace. Also, you can get friends all over the world. I have over 170 friends on myspace now. I met friends who I may not become friends in real life such as emo. Second, there is funny site that you can find the celebrities who is like you. My Heritage Finally, You can find funny movies on YouTube. However, sometimes, individuals upload illegal movie or music, so copyright problem is becoming bigger. Anyways, search "Smosh". I love "smosh" movies since they are so creative.

No comments: